Thursday, March 16, 2006

You never gave me a chance

(This might be anybody's story just be aware that your girl doesn't want to say this to you)

I so wanted to love you,
Dil Se I cared for you,
wanted to stay for long with you,
wanted to say that I love you.

but u, u never gave me a chance

You were so bothered with how I look,
so bothered with what I wore,
so not with what i was,
and so not with what i do.

Movies magic and all the masti,
we did it all together,
Lunches dinners n snacks,
with you all were better.

but still you never gave me a chance

you never gave me a chance
to say what i feel,
never to care for you,
to connect that one nerve of faith,
to speak my mind to you,

In the quest for a beautiful face u lost a beautiful heart,
in the quest of a girl friend u lost a friend,
in the quest of a timepass u lost the time,
in the quest of "her" u lost me.



copyright abuzz, any duplication of this matter without permission will invite.... boys back to track

1 Comments:

Blogger ankurindia said...

nice blog

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home